Our mission is to provide comprehensive care, and a unique experience that centers on your needs. Redwood Orthodontics promises to deliver unparalleled dedication and professionalism to create a positive impact in our patients’ lives.
Benefits of Choosing Our Practice
Here are some of the conveniences we offer to make your visit with us relaxed and anxiety-free:
- Our orthodontist is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists
- Same-day availability of X-rays and records
- We offer the latest in brackets and colored appliances
- Advanced sterilization methods
- We don’t recycle our products for use by the next patient
- Hassle-free appointment scheduling
- No-waiting, scheduled appointments
- Flexible financing options, including in-house financing at zero interest
- We provide discounts for multiple family members
- We offer great prizes in our patient-involvement contests
- We accept most forms of insurance
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express
- Monthly processing of credit cards is available upon request
- Discounts for payments made in full at the start of the treatment
- We accept CareCredit
- Confirmation of preferred appointment times by personalized messaging
- We give T-shirts with office logos with all starting appointments
- Complimentary pre-orthodontic guidance observation program available to young patients
- Fun, friendly atmosphere in our conveniently located office
- TV is available above each chair in our clinic to help anxious patients relax
- PlayStation II and Xbox in the game room while waiting for appointments
Safety is our main priority. Thus, we strictly observe infection control and sterilization procedures to ensure your safety and peace of mind. We are committed to providing the highest level of protection and care to ensure your health and well-being. Here are the sterilization procedures we perform on a routine basis:
- Barrier Controls: These mechanisms are in accordance with the recommendations of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). These include protective eyewear, facemasks, protective outer clothing, and hygienic gloves for every patient.
- Heat Sterilization: All instruments and tools are sterilized with heat after each use to ensure utmost sanitation and decontamination.
- Individual Set-Ups: Sterilized instruments and tools are sealed in a bag and placed on individual trays. Covered with protective plastic cover, they are opened only upon individual use.
- Disposable Items: We safely discard all disposable items after one use.
- Disinfectants: To ensure sanitation, we apply disinfectants to all surfaces in our treatment areas, including the chair and counter tops. With our commitment to cleanliness and hygiene, we are constantly up to date with the latest in infection control and sterilization methods, guidelines, and equipment.
Look forward to a relaxed and comfortable visit in our office. Trust us to make your health and well-being our paramount priority.